We are currently seeking a Microscopy sales rep to cover Alabama, promoting the Vashaw Scientific, Inc. product line into Universities, Life Science Research facilities and Industrial accounts. This person should be aggressive, motivated and have the drive to exceed sales targets.
- Identify, qualify, and visit prospective and existing customers in an assigned territory.
- Accountable for analysis of customer needs, developing solutions, creating proposals, demonstrating product solutions and negotiating with customers and prospects.
- Create and implement a business plan to cover assigned territory.
- Maintain and generate new business.
- Provide accurate and timely forecast information in Salesforce.com as required by management.
- Meet/exceed revenue and unit targets.
- Engage in a planned program of self-development and training, ensuring current knowledge of products and sales processes.
- Travel to participate in regional and national trade shows, training sessions, product launches, and to fully cover assigned territory.
- BS Degree in Life Science is required.
- MS / Phd in Life Science preferred
- One or more years Capital Equipment Sales experience desired preferred in the Life Science area.
- Strong competitive drive – must want to win, grow and excel.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written; strong presentation skills needed.
- Ability to succeed in a highly dynamic sales environment.
- Ethical and honest approach to business.
- Strong computer skills with both hardware and software.
- Provide Sales Manager with weekly call report and updates of forecast.
We offer competitive salary + commission, car allowance, and benefit package. Please email your resume to email@example.com