Qualifying materials to guarantee performance in application is an ever-increasing need in the plastic and metal industry, where a design is only as strong as the weakest link.
Galdabini’s wide range of electromechanical material testing machines are suitable for bidirectional tests including tensile, compression, flexure, bending, cycle, constant load, resilience and many others. Testing set-up can be according to International Standards or a customer’s own internal procedure.
- Single Column Benchtop
- Capacity of 2.5 kN
- Small dimensions, high performances
- Commonly used in microelectronics, wires, small components, textiles, plastic films, rubber
- Dual Column Benchtop
- Capacities of 5kN, 10kN, 50kN, 100 kN
- Multi-purpose, versatile requirements
- Used for automotive and aerospace industry, non-ambient temperature applications, metals, plastics, wood, composites, technical textiles
- Dual Column Floor Standing
- Capacities of 100kN, 200kN, 250KN, 600kN, 1000kN, 1200kN, 2000 kN
- Tough, Heavy-duty frames
- Used for high-strength metals and alloys, bolts, fasteners, steel plates, elaborate components for automotive and aerospace industry